This three-hour practical course aims to help parents and teachers understand, utilise and monitor the landscape of social media, smartphone apps and online gaming that the millennial generation inhabit.
The course covers:
- What children are doing on mobile and social media
- Best practise use of digital platforms, for fun and for learning
- Case studies of stalking, cyber bullying, inappropriate sharing and entrapment
- Websites and apps to block and how to block them
- Privacy and security settings
- Managing wifi networks
- Apps for monitoring children’s online activity
- Legal remedies
- Have comfortable and uncomfortable conversations
You’ll also have a chance to play with Virtual Reality and 360 VR viewers, such as Google Cardboard.
The course is ideal for parents of children aged 1 to 12.
Click here if you want to hear when the course will take place, to view our other social media training offerings or request custom training.